Dr. Craig Yencho is announced as the next cohort of William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professors. It is the highest recognition the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences provides. The William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professorships are intended to recognize tenure-track faculty who are “great scholars, great teachers, great scientists and great interpreters,” having distinguished themselves in any area of research, teaching and/or extension in agriculture and/or the life sciences.
Congratulations to fellow 2015 Reynolds professors:
- Dennis T. Brown, Molecular and Structural Biochemistry
- Gregory Cope, Applied Ecology
- William L. Flowers, Animal Science
- William F. Hunt III, Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- David L. Jordan, Crop Science
- Ken H. Pollock, Applied Ecology